Here are some things that might have happened to me today…. but didn’t:
- Allergic reactions
A minor thing that did happen but is no big deal:
- Tiny ruptured blood vessels in my left eye
Some great things that made my day:
- Chris writing a poem just for me – thank you so much Chris.
- Tina nominating me for an award, sending me lovely messages of support & hope. You’re an angel.
- My Dad sending me a card (he sends one each time) to celebrate another chemo over and done with, giving me love, hope and buckets of hugs that are so very appreciated.
- Sunshine all day and a crispy crunchy frost sparkling on the lawn and the hedgerows. We live on a beautiful planet.
- My dear cats (who have been poorly too) getting well again – come on you cats 🙂
- Receiving notification of a 2:1 in my degree in spite of this year’s extra challenges. Hurrah!
- One of my friends-who-is-more-my-big-brother arranging to visit with a small posse of dearest friends so we will see each other right before Christmas.
- Having some beautiful visitors to my garden – I’ve shared them below for you to see too.
Today has been a GOOD day!
- Collared Dove, Goldfinches, Blue Tit & Chaffinch