Yesterday I mentioned that Created~Create.it kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m truly honoured.
I created FEC-THis to keep friends and family up to date with my journey through breast cancer and as a way to prevent myself becoming sane in the process. I didn’t expect my writing to have meaning for others and I’m very touched.
So down to business. The rules for accepting this award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
I find it hard to nominate other blogs because there are so many versatile, creative folks out there and choosing between them is an almost impossible task. Hopefully I will get the chance to nominate everyone over the next few years but for 2012, here are my Versatile Blogger nominations:
Seven interesting things about me…. well they may or may not be interesting:
- My Western star sign is Leo
- My Chinese sign is Earth Rooster
- My eyelashes are growing back
- I helped my son with a part-time job application yesterday, today he’s been invited for interview 🙂
- The bruise from my last blood test (3rd December) is still there
- I trained as a mini and juniors rugby coach
- I love berries