Today I’m surprised and once again grateful…..
Rarasaur http://wp.me/p2E0Bd-Rt has awarded me Blog of the Year Award. Thanks Rara!
I’m new to blogging and it seems there are a few traditions, protocols, rules – whatever you chose to call them – that go along with the award as follows:
Blog the Year (2012) Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 5 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
- Link back to the Blog of the Year 2012 Rules page so people can read the real, complete, and fully accurate rules of this slightly-different blogger award
Five things about me
- There’s a hedgehog house in my garden.
- I once managed to put a staple all the way through my little finger. It hurt!
- I’ve walked up a volcano.
- I always wanted to be a doctor or a vet.
- I play guitar, sax and piano but can’t get a sound out of a flute.
I pass this award on to:
Skinnywench: For amazing photos and challenges. http://wp.me/p1pmcV-2h5
Sharmishtha: For lovely illustrations and beautiful poetry. http://wp.me/p2POI8-u
Elizabeth: For being bright, sassy, funny, supportive and an altogether amazing lady http://wp.me/p2t3UN-ie
Michael: Because this is how I want my retireediary to be! http://wp.me/25zVf
Benedicte: Her life and that of her family is more complex than most of us can ever imagine yet she’s always full of positivity. http://wp.me/2FC4m
Ryoko: The food looks amazing and makes me want to try it (all). http://wp.me/259c8
There are a number of other people I’d like to award for their amazing blogs but rules are rules so these are my six nominees. For the folks I’ve nominated above, please don’t feel you have to do anything other than know I appreciate the opportunity to stop by your blogs, hear what you have to say and look at your photos.